Bodylight Weekend Retreat with Edna Levy
July 16 @ 4:00 pm - July 18 @ 2:00 pm
Bodylight Weekend Retreat
Yoga – Pilates – Qigong – Mindfulness
With Edna Levy
Treat yourself to a beautiful and powerful weekend at the Mana Retreat Centre, Coromandel.
- Immerse in a weekend of Bodylight mindful movement – Yoga, Pilates and Qi-gong
- Learn how to influence and enhance your well-being using those practices
- Improve your mind-body-breath connection, increase vitality and move more comfortably
The weekend is facilitated by Edna Levy, the founder of the Bodylight method, a mindful movement method, based on and inspired by Yoga, Pilates and Qi-gong.
This weekend is for people of all ages and backgrounds who wish to learn and deepen their awareness of movement patterns, while being nourished and gently encouraged to make positive changes in their life.
Set in the wonderful surroundings of Mana in the Coromandel, a 120 hectares of native bush, waterfalls, walks, organic farm and ocean views.
Join us for an opportunity to find your path for creating the body you wish your mind to be housed in!
See photos from previous years here.
More information about Edna Levy and Bodylight can be found on the Bodylight website.
To register for the retreat please click here.
Start: Friday 16 July 4pm
Finish: Sunday 18 July 2pm
We look forward to seeing you!
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.