Mindful Breathing Teacher Training with Breathe School
March 4, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - March 7, 2021 @ 2:00 pm
The Mindful Breathing Teacher Training is about BEING THE CHANGE.
Living and learning the art and science of Mindful Breathing & Mindful Leadership.
It is a 4-day, 3-night immersion with Founders of Breathe School Kat & Bodhi, which serves as a solid foundation for you to introduce and implement the power of breath with your children, clients, and colleagues.
If you know in your heart that meditation, mindfulness, and breath need to be taught and a part of every school and organisation, then the Mindful Breathing Teacher Training is for YOU. Welcome.
This is right for you if you want to help people with Mindful Breathing, as a:
- Learning support
- Guidance officer or school counsellor
- Social Worker
- Health professional
- Yoga teacher
Upon Completion You Will:
- Be certified to teach Mindful Breathing within your classroom, clientroom, program and offerings.
- Have a deep embodied understanding of Mindful Breathing, and Mindful Leadership.
- Feel confident and well equipped to teach Mindful Breathing to your students/clients/staff.
- Have a new way of operating as a leader, role model, guide, teacher, learner.
- Feel inspired to BE THE CHANGE.
- Know exactly how and when you will integrate The Breathe Break (personally and professionally).
- Have a clear action plan for the real training (that comes when you get home).
- Have a more intimate relationship with your breath.
- Skip away more connected, peaceful AND alive.
What Is Included:
- All Training Modules & MB Training Manual
- All Classes + Ceremonies
- All Accomodation (3-nights) and all Meals
- Annual Membership for Resource Portal
- Breathe Hat
3-Day Training Tuition = AU$990
Accommodation & meals package between $450 and $550*.
*This varies for each specific training dependent on location.
For more information and bookings, please visit the Breathe School website in the following link: Mindful Breathing Teacher Training Page >>>
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.