May 9, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - May 11, 2022 @ 2:00 pm
How we organise changes everything.
We work with leaders, companies, startups, cooperatives, networks and communities who want to create a world where…
- Everyone has the opportunity to have a say in decisions that effect them.
- Value is recognized and distributed in a healthy, regenerative way.
- Caring relationships and human development thrive.
- People express their creativity and entrepreneurialism.
- Everyone can step into their power and lead.
We support them in creating, scaling and transitioning to new organisational forms, such as self-managing organisations, decentralized networks and practice-based communities.
We train, coach, advise and facilitate on:
- Organisational transformation
- Collaborative governance and budgeting
- Network and community building
- Participatory process and event design
- Dynamic leadership
- Self-organising and remote teams
What others said about Greaterthan
Greaterthan has incredible knowledge, skills and understanding of how to transform the workplace into a space where everyone can grow to their potential.
-Jan Perkins, CEO and Founder, Tautoko Options
Greaterthan’s training was critical in helping us prepare for our conference, and gave us the confidence and structure we needed.
-Jamila Asanova, Innovation for Change Central Asia
We loved working with Greaterthan and learning about new digital tools to support our collaborative decision-making and governance processes.
-Cecily Rawlinson, Civicus Project Director
Sarah has spent her career researching, testing and scaling business environments to be emergent, collaborative and human-centered. She focuses on building human connection and visibility into the systems we are operating in.
Lucia Die Gil
Defined by some as an organisational healer, Lucia brings her passion about connection, depth and exploration to the world of self management.
Mary is a collaboration coach, facilitator & trainer experienced in distributed leadership, decentralised organising and more human ways of working.
Susan is a catalyst and coach who believes that awareness and discernment is the key to everything. She accompanies leaders and organizations on their transformational journeys.
For further Information and Registration, please follow this link:
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.