Yoga Retreat with Denise Ferguson
September 27 @ 4:00 pm - September 30 @ 2:00 pm
Your retreat with Denise at Mana:
Located in the Coromandel these retreats are set on beautiful grounds, with delicious organic and vegetarian food. The packed yoga schedule will still leave plenty of time for you to relax, restore, and soak up the good vibes.
Unwind & decompress with only nature and the birds to distract you from the daily offerings. Immersing yourself in fresh goodness and getting out of your routine can help with your sense of renewal as you reset & remove old habits.
Deepen your wellbeing practice and let us share our wisdom & knowledge with you.
No yoga experience required, all levels, ages & walks of life are welcome. We promise that you will be made to feel at home.
What is included in your retreat:
- Arrive after 4 pm on Monday 27 September to settle in and arrive, 4 pm introduction session. Retreat completes on Thursday 30 September with a closing circle and 12-noon lunch
- Three days immersed in your practise
- Shared accommodation including all linens and towels (single room accommodation available at an additional supplementary fee)
- Nourishing, wholesome vegetarian meals
- Exclusive use of Mana facilities
- Saunas daily
- Walks in nature
- Massage treatments available as an additional charge (please contact Mana for a booking)
What do others say about this retreat:
A peaceful and caring place to nourish and uplift one’s spirits. The surrounds, food and caring staff are such a delight. I look forward to returning next year.
“the perfect place to renew and revitalise with yummy food and wonderful friendly staff”
The Teaching Team
Denise’s yoga classes combine breath, movement & music to help you get the ‘yoga high’, an experience that occurs when one is in perfect alignment not just anatomically, but also when one’s deepest most heartfelt desires and beliefs are expressed perfectly in their life. Her classes have a large emphasis on carrying this feeling of perfection through the class from start to finish, sometimes allowing the experience to be the peak, and sometimes working her students towards a peak pose. She is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance (ERYT) and has been running popular retreats at Mana since 2010. ‘I invite you to try a class with me online and if you enjoy it, come away with me for a weekend.
DENISE FERGUSON is taking Registrations and Bookings – contact Denise at this link: https://yogasanctuary.co.nz/retreats/
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.