Eyebody 2021 with Peter Grunwald
January 2, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - January 8, 2021 @ 2:00 pm$440.00 – $1660.00
Please note that, before booking below for Mana accommodation, you must first register and complete tuition payment on the Eyebody website: Eyebody Registration Page >>>
This unique experimental retreat with Peter Grunwald explores the integration of vision, eyesight, posture, movement, relaxation, imagination and brain function. The EYEBODY® method is a principle-based educational process that can transform your way of seeing and being. It can help you let go of the habit of wearing glasses or contact lenses. Central to the method is the understanding that eyesight and vision are flexible and can be changed. This is true of many known visual symptoms such as myopia (short-sighted), presbyopia (middle-age vision), hypermetropia (far-sighted), astigmatism, cataracts, light sensitivity, and glaucoma.
On the 6-day EYEBODY retreat you will…
- understand the visual process and your unique visual function
- make your first steps without glasses or contacts
- learn to apply the EYEBODY principles to the process of seeing
- enhance the primary control mechanism through depth perception
- learn how to integrate the EYEBODY method into activities of your daily life, such as walking, driving and computer work
- read and see without strain or fatigue
- enjoy 6 days of EYEBODY practices
The EYEBODY Method brings clarity to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of seeing. It is beneficial for people of all ages and offers a comprehensive learning experience. The Method is based on principles that can transform your seeing and being. These principles can help you to let go of the habit of wearing glasses and contact lenses.
EYEBODY coordinates the brain and releases tensions in the eyes and the whole visual system. Through the EYEBODY patterns the body is reached in an indirect way and can have a positive effect on many conditions, such as neck, back and joint pain, asthma and general fatigue. EYEBODY enhances clear thinking, integrates all the senses (especially hearing) and makes the processing of information effective. Clear sight is only one aspect of vision. Perceiving the world in more depth and letting go of over- and under-focussing promotes a deep sense of well-being that permeates all aspects of life. Very often physical, mental and emotional difficulties can be transformed, the roots of which may have seemed elusive. The retreat combines individual and group work. In time, many students have completely discarded their glasses or have avoided needing glasses through this educational experience. Essential for maintaining good vision, the course includes work on myopia, hypermetropia, presbyopia, crossed and lazy eyes and other vision disorders.
Peter Grunwald discovered the connections between the eyes and the body in the early 1990s. These EYEBODY patterns describe how every part of the eyes, the visual pathway and the visual cortex is connected to a specific area of the body. Particular visual symptoms correspond with specific tensions in the body.
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.