- This event has passed.
Find Your Flow with Jo Monaghan
November 6, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - November 8, 2020 @ 2:00 pm$150.00 – $580.00
This weekend is all about you…doing as much or as little as you need to connect to yourself, each other and nature. The focus of the weekend is to find your flow: exploring wellbeing practices that allow you to disconnect from your busy life and feel grounded, nurtured and balanced.
All you need to do is decide the flow of the days that will help you relax, recharge and reconnect.
Finding your Flow Yoga Retreat with Jo Monaghan:
Each day you will have the option to take part in a guided meditation, Vinyasa Flow yoga practice and an evening relaxing yoga session. Kim McCormack, a naturopath, and wellness teacher will run a workshop exploring how mindfulness can ease stress and how we can culture simple habits to help us feel present.
What Your Retreat includes:
- Daily Guided meditation
- Daily Vinyasa Flow Yoga Practice
- Each evening relaxation yoga session
- A workshop exploring how mindfulness can ease stress
- Option to book a massage directly with the retreat centre with one of their therapists (additional charges apply)
- Shared Accommodation and 3 wholesome vegetarian meals per day. Special dietary needs are catered for including gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, and vegan on request.
- Your retreat starts at 4 pm with a 430pm session, please feel free to arrive any time after 3 pm to allow time to settle into your accommodation.
This retreat is limited to 22 participants enabling a more spacious and personal experience.
What do others say about this retreat?
I am a regular attendee at Jo’s Vinyasa Flow class. I have learnt so much from Jo in these classes. She is warm and encouraging, explains the postures with calm and gives plenty of options for each one. There is no judgement or comparison in Jo’s classes. Recently, Jo has introduced outdoor yoga and it is lovely connecting with nature as part of the practice. Jo’s special Savasana is a highlight and you leave feeling your body relaxed and your mind at ease. I always look forward to the next class! – Sandy, Nelson
The Teaching Team
Having spent decades in the corporate world, I understand how stress impacts us and the benefits of yoga, meditation, and mindfulness to create a balanced life. I believe that Yoga is all about connection, to oneself, and to others. Yoga, for me, has always uplifted me and enabled me to thrive and become more in flow with life, able to meet its challenges with greater ease.
I am a 500Hr RYT certified yoga teacher, having trained with Blissologist founder Eoin Finn in Bali and Canada from 2017-2019. The style I teach is Vinyasa Flow, which connects breath with movement to calm the nervous system, create body awareness, and improve energy flow. Founded by yogi, surfer and Blissologist Eoin Finn in 1999 Blissology is a yoga system that explores strategies for bringing more joy, awe, love, and bliss into our lives.
I run corporate yoga programmes either as one-off workshops or as a regular practice – contact me for further details on how I can structure something to suit you and your team. I currently also teach classes in my home city of Nelson and run retreats.
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.