- This event has passed.
Foodie’s Relax and Wellness Retreat with the Mana Team
January 27 @ 4:00 pm - January 29 @ 2:00 pm$270.00 – $700.00
Foodie’s Relax and Wellness Retreat
2 nights accommodation, delicious vegetarian meals, optional daily schedule & cooking class
Are you looking for an affordable getaway to unwind from the pace of life? Catch your breath at a Mana Relaxation Weekend, where you can experience recreation in a way that supports your wellness and well-being. An opportunity to rest and replenish with an optional daily schedule designed to cultivate relaxation.
A bonus for those who are keen to learn the art of vegetarian cooking – our chef Toni Calder will be offering a cooking class this weekend!
What is included?
- Two nights of accommodation.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner – wholesome vegetarian cuisine
- Beginners meditation and yoga classes
- A cooking class with our wonderful chef Toni Calder
- Plenty of time to relax, read, walk in nature, have a sauna, bush bath or massage*
- Option to stay an extra night on Sunday (dinner and breakfast will be provided)
If you would like to stay on Sunday night, please email email@example.com for more details.
(please note massage appointments are an additional charge and require booking in advance).
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.