For the Love of Rest Retreat with Karla Brodie and Neal Ghoshal
June 17, 2022 @ 11:00 am - June 19, 2022 @ 2:00 pm$320.00 – $1090.00
Bookings for this retreat will open soon
About our ‘Restorative Yoga Retreat’
This nourishing weekend will include meditation, gentle yoga, long restorative practices and iRest™ yoga nidra. Restorative Yoga is a safe, nurturing and truly joyful practice. Karla and Neal are highly skilled and passionate about this approach and welcome you this retreat, a place where you may return home to a body and mind that is at ease and fully vibrant. Restorative Yoga is a gentle practice that can have profoundly beneficial effects which include:
- A dismantling of chronic tension patterns
- Enhanced immune function
- Effective cellular respiration
- Reduced hyper-tension in the cardiovascular system
- Reduced mental and emotional tension
- The body-mind can return to a natural state of ease and equilibrium
We look forward to sharing our passion and love of resting well with you ~ Neal and Karla
Arriving for your retreat :
You are welcome to arrive at Mana from 11 am on Friday 11 June, to settle into your accommodation. Lunch will be served at 1 pm with a Mana welcome and the first session will start at 3 pm.
About Karla Brodie
Karla is an experienced and qualified teacher who is inspired is to share the practice of yoga to enhance awareness of breath, movement and conscious rest, and everyday life.
About Neal Ghoshal
Neal’s teaching focuses on refining natural movement and alignment principles – learning to embody these principles in a way that takes our spiritual practice into our everyday lives. Teaching in New Zealand and internationally, Neal brings a compassionate open heart to his classes and enjoys creating a warm and inviting space in which to learn, play and practice yoga. More about Neal on his website here.
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.