- This event has passed.
Gentle Unfolding Spring Cacao Ceremony with Jade LEVEL 2
September 12, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Spring is a time of new possibilities. There is a gentle unfolding of nature and a subtle invitation to expand within yourself.
What gifts are there in the journey of gentle unfolding?
How do you open with grace and equilibrium?
This workshop is an invitation for you to be empowered by the changing seasons of your life, by the ever-changing dance of the universe, and by your own inner dance.
Together we will:
- Experience the heart-opening gifts of Ceremonial Cacao (download this introductory guide to learn more >)
- Create space for inner reflection.
- Explore the possibility of gentle opening and the passage between inner and outer worlds through movement.
- Lean into the support of common-unity and the seen (and unseen) forces that help to sustain us.
- Share our wisdom and blessings.
What To Bring? • A water bottle to stay hydrated • Your favorite mug for the Cacao (we have plenty but you may like your own special one) • An open heart, a sense of curiosity and a willingness to share & connect with others.
Optional Items to Enhance Your Comfort • A shawl for warmth • A journal for self-reflection • Whatever else will make you comfortable To receive the full power of the Cacao it is suggested to not eat a big meal prior to the ceremony and avoid any other morning stimulants (like coffee). It will also be encouraged to drink lots of water following the ceremony to stay hydrated and support in the assimilation of the cacao throughout the day. * You do not have to drink Cacao to attend and receive blessings from this ceremony, herbal tea will be available as an alternative, please let me know when booking if this is your preference. *
Contraindications Ceremonial grade cacao is not recommended for you if you have a serious heart condition, if you are taking antidepressants, or if you are pregnant. It is also not recommended to mix with alcohol or other stimulants (like coffee). That said please let me know if you have a condition that may affect your Cacao experience and we discuss alternative options or dosage amounts.
If you have any questions please reach out, I am here to help. Send me an email [email protected]
Bookings are essential.
$20 per person.
I look forward to sharing this heart warming journey with you.
The Teaching Team
Jade is a Ceremonial Creatrix and Mentor of Feminine Embodiment. Her work and her passion is helping women, become familiar with their inner dance to awaken to the precious gifts of power, delight, creativity and that most rare jewel – their authentic self.
Weaving together spiritual guidance, shamanic practices, sacred plant medicines, sound healing & conscious movement, Jade guides experiences of inner transformation and sacred ritual that awaken a heart-centred journey of self-care.
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.