Mid Winter Relaxation Retreat with Jessica Devi
August 4 @ 4:00 pm - August 6 @ 2:00 pm
Jessica Devi brings her annual mid Winter relaxation retreat, which always delivers a beautiful weekend, back to Mana once again. The intention for this weekend is to create a space to reconnect, turn inward and rest your body, mind and soul.
Mid Winter is a potent time to look inward, solidify dreams and directions and sow seeds for possibilities to flourish.
The daily schedule includes active yoga, restorative yoga, yin yoga, gentle movement practices, guided relaxation techniques, self inquiry and time in nature.
Jessica adores Mana! In her own words ” Mana is a place of deep healing, the food is nourishing, fresh and prepared with love and the staff are dedicated to their vision for a place of community, peace and wellness. Mana is always a healing, welcoming and wonderful place to be!”
This retreat is the perfect gift to yourself, the perfect Mid Winter reset.
Your Retreat Includes:
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Incredible nourishing vegetarian meals
- Daily yoga and movement schedule
- An experienced and dedicated facilitator to guide and support you throughout the weekend
Accommodation in single, twin share or quad share rooms are available.
To find out more or book your spot please contact Jessica on firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICES FROM: $550-$690
Single rooms are available, but limited and often fill quickly. Otherwise rooms are twin or quad share and prices reflect this.
Jessica is passionate about yoga, dance, creativity and mindful movement and believes they lead to a richer, more fulfilled and deeper experience of being human. With over 25 years of experience in the fields of health, wellbeing and fitness Jessica brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to her work. She is warm, generous and inclusive as a teacher and looks forward to spending 6 days in paradise with you.
Find out more about Jessica via her website: www.yogawithin.co.nz, or facebook and instagram – @yogawithinnz
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.