Yoga Retreat with Juliet Forch
September 11 @ 4:00 pm - September 13 @ 12:00 pm$160.00 – $580.00
Juliet Forch Yoga retreat at Mana:
Juliet offers a Yoga practice that is suitable for beginners and those with many years of practice. The weekend includes a variety of practices to nourish and rejuvenate.
What your retreat includes:
- Tuition with Juliet Forch including active morning practices, restorative yoga, meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Shared accommodation including linens and towels (limited single rooms available for an additional fee)
- 3 wholesome, vegetarian meals per day
- Exclusive use of all facilities for your retreat
The Retreat begins at 6 pm with dinner and Introductions, you are welcome to arrive from 4 pm to settle into your accommodation and arrive.
It concludes on Sunday with a 12 noon lunch.
What do others say about this retreat?
Like a nurturing hug for your soul.
An amazing, sublime experience. Beautiful setting, friendly staff and the space to reflect on life. I left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated – Kirsty Davison
The Teaching Team
Juliet has studied yoga since 1990. She is the owner and principal teacher at The Papakura Yoga Centre in Auckland, which she established in 2001. Juliet is a Senior Associate teacher with Donna Farhi, with whom she continues to study and assist in NZ and internationally. She has also done an intensive study with Judith Lasater on the use of restorative yoga postures.
Treasured by her students for the warmth and intelligence that she brings to their classes, Juliet has an exceptional ability to meet each person with complete acceptance while at the same time opening new pathways for transformation.
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.