Repotted Retreat with Lisa O’Neill
June 9 @ 4:00 pm - June 11 @ 2:00 pm
My Repotted Retreat is BACK! I am excited to be bringing you another beautiful retreat. To take some time for yourself, to reflect and reset and decide what your next 5 years might look like..
Nestled in the bush in the Coromandel, you can enjoy 2 days & 2 nights being nourished, rested and reset.
- Includes all activities, accommodation and meals
- Arrive Monday for a delicious lunch and leave Wednesday afternoon.
- Based on twin share accommodation and a shared bathroom facility
- Group sessions and activities to help you grow, reflect and plan for the future
I have been going to mana for many years for rest and retreats. It is on privately own landed and run by a passionate group of trustees. There are bush walks and a quiet reading room and gorgeous gardens and bush to explore.
Where is Mana Retreat?
Mana is situated 20 minutes south of Coromandel Town, a two-hour drive from Auckland or Hamilton. Please enquire about a return shuttle service from Auckland airport – we can book this if there is enough interest.
Whats the accommodation like?
Mana is a simple, beautiful & tranquil space. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The rooms are twin share and two of them have four single beds in them. There are shared bathroom facilities in each of the accommodation areas. 1 – 4 sharing each area. Please stipulate who you would like to room with.
What do I need to bring?
Comfort is key – wear soft casual clothes that you can lie around in, do walking in or sit on the floor in. As well as toiletries and personal belongings we suggest that you might like to bring a torch, walking shoes and warm socks/slippers. There are no shoes worn inside.
What’s the food like?
The food is very nourishing, the kitchen team create both delicious and nutritious menus, all cooked with love from scratch for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For those with special needs we can cater for gluten free, dairy free, wheat free and vegan. Mana is an alcohol and drug free venue. 24 hour tea and coffee is available.
Early Bird Pricing available for a limited time $1295pp
(covers meals, accommodation, group sessions and activities)
For more information and registration, please visit: https://www.lisaoneill.co.nz/retreat
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.