Reiki Retreat with Uli Brell
March 3, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - March 7, 2022 @ 2:00 pm
14th Reiki Retreat with Uli Brell.
The Reiki Retreat, at Mana in the Coromandel, New Zealand, has been a popular annual event for some years now. It brings together Reiki Friends from all around the country and overseas.
The Reiki Retreat is a wonderful way to reconnect with the Reiki Energy and to be together with like-minded beautiful people. The Mana Retreat Centre, in the Coromandel, New Zealand is the perfect place for that. The attendance will be max 28 people. To prevent disappointment early booking is advised.
This Reiki Retreat will give you the opportunity to work with other Reiki lovers and practitioners and to share the love of Reiki.
- You will have the opportunity to give and receive Reiki in different sessions. To give Reiki one on one, and/or to give Reiki in small or larger groups.
- You will have the possibility to meditate in the larger group and to enjoy the huge power of oneness.
- You will have time to receive or perform a Reiki Heart Attunement.
- You can share experiences and learn different techniques from each other.
- You will enjoy the feeling of receiving the Buddha blessing.
- You are welcome to join the circle of light every morning on the grass-field with an amazing view.
- You will have the time to enjoy mother nature, as Mana is located in a beautiful, isolated mountainous area.
- and much more
This year with the closure of borders between NZ and Australia, I was not able to travel to NZ and the Retreat was still taking place. Elisabeth Lautenslager, Reiki Teacher from Torbay, has lead and supported the Reiki group during my absence. Martin Turbak, Reiki Teacher from Torbay technologically facilitated that participants from Australia, including myself, were able to be at Mana within the circle of all other participants. I am very thankful for both their help and support, which made it possible that the 13th Reiki Retreat 2021 was able to continue.
For the coming year, when we will have the 14th Reiki Reiki Retreat 2022, I trust that overseas participants are able to come to Mana again. So that we all can enjoy the beauty of Mana and the power of Reiki together.
For further Information and Registration, please follow this link:
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.