Warm to Winter with Fiona Liu and Sally Flewelling
June 13 @ 4:00 pm - June 18 @ 4:00 pm
Discover your tools of transition
A 5-day retreat to create and nurture your winter wellness
WHO IS THIS FOR:
*Anyone who would like to be temporarily away from the complexity of daily life and responsibilities, and reconnect to the simplicity of being.
* Anyone looking to enjoy the richness of time and space to explore our inner experiences and our relationship to ourselves.
* Anyone looking to release stress, grief, restlessness, worry or doubt and feel more inspired
*Anyone who would like to recharge, renew and rejuvenate.
* Anyone curious to take your yoga and/or meditation practice to a deeper level.
* Learn new traditional Chinese medicine tools for wellbeing.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Yang yoga
* Yin yoga
* Yoga Nidra
* Wisdom Teachings
* Guided sitting and walking meditation for the body mind and heart
* Down time to relax, rest, walk and spend time in nature
* 3 Healthy Vegetarian Daily Meals (on our full days together )
YOUR RETREAT FACILITY INCLUDES
* Optional Massage
* Walks to waterfalls and expansive views
* Hiking to Tara Sanctuary and labyrinth
INTRODUCING THE TEACHING TEAM
Fiona is a retreat leader, yoga and mindfulness teacher training facilitator, dedicated yoga and mindfulness practitioner.
Fiona’s strengths are teaching Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Pranayama and integrating Traditional Chinese Medicine principles, Mindfulness and Psychological enquiry into her teaching.
Her passion is to work with individuals to offer them the best practice for their body structures and mental states as well as encouraging the discovery of inner calmness and strength, and help yogis bring more simplicity to life in this busy world.
Yin lover, acupuncturist, teacher
Sally has been combining her love of Chinese medicine and yoga for over a decade. Known for her accessible, visual approach, Sally shares her deep understanding of the meridians and the way they inform our yoga practice. She’s passionate about guiding you to embody the medicine of movement and then discover the subtle movement of that medicine, within.
When not on the mat, Sally runs a wellness clinic and online community: inyourelement.mn.co
Cost: $1350 or $1250 before 18th April
$150 extra for single rooms
Payment plans are available upon request
To book, please email [email protected] or [email protected]
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.