Youth Yoga Mother-Daughter Retreat with Kimberley Abraham
April 27 @ 4:00 pm - April 29 @ 2:00 pm
Mother and Daughter Yoga and Wellness Retreat with Kimberley Abraham.
Join Kimberley Abraham for a special mother and daughter weekend away to strengthen your connection with yourself and each other…
- Take some time away from the rest of the family and have some quality time together
- Relax with daily yoga and mindfulness
- Grow confidence and self esteem with wellness workshops
- Spend some free time in nature to ground and connect
- Discover what you truly value and build a stronger relationship.
What your retreat includes
- Two nights accommodation (27 – 29 April 2021) at Mana Retreat Centre in the Coromandel
- Nourishing wholesome vegetarian meals included, with a chance to try something new
- Goodie bags, with a selection of wellness products
- Yoga sessions, partner yoga for mother and daughter and individual sessions
- Wellness sessions for self confidence, self esteem, mindfulness and connection
- Retreat facilities – make use of the beautiful surroundings in your free time
Introducing the teacher …
Kimberley Abraham is a Yoga Teacher and Wellness Coach at The Youth Yoga Co.
She lives in Thames, New Zealand with her husband Gary and daughter Olivia. Kimberley has a passion for kids’ yoga and family well-being and loves to pass on her knowledge to youth and families. Kimberley completed her yoga training with Rainbow Kids Yoga, and is also a certified Health and Nutrition Coach, focusing on youth and family well being.
Contact Kimberley to find out more information about the retreat and how to register:
EMAIL: [email protected]
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.