We remain dedicated to balancing best practices around Covid safety while respecting privacy and human rights. Currently, the New Zealand government no longer requires the use of Vaccine Passes for businesses like Mana Retreat Centre, as of April 4th 2022.
That means all are welcome at Mana Retreat Centre. For the latest government updates see COVID-19
What You Can Expect if you are visiting Mana
– On arrival, all guests will be verbally screened for Covid. We inquire about any existing symptoms.
– If guests communicate that they are having covid-like symptoms, they will be requested to test. We suggest bringing a test with you, however we also will have Rapid Antigen tests, available to purchase.
Support from our team
Our team are here to support your wellness:
– Workers have been trained to manage and identify risks.
– Hand Sanitiser is located in all buildings, bathrooms, and communal areas.
– We wash our hands thoroughly and frequently.
– Fresh air is increased when and where possible.
– Our shared living areas will be regularly disinfected.
In the event that you (or your guests) fall ill whist staying at Mana
If you become unwell during your stay, we ask that you return home, immediately. Forfeiting the remainder of your retreat and any residual cost. Please line up a emergency contact who can pick you up and drive you home in the event you become unwell.
If you are a presenter, we ask that you hold your guests wellbeing as a high priority. It is our suggestion that you have a support person designated to assists anyone who may fall ill. In the unlikely event that a person is too ill to drive themselves home we will look to your support person for assistance.
With these measures in place we trust that there will be careful consideration in the response to anyone who experiences illness during their time at Mana.
It warms our heart to welcome you to Mana again and may we all continue to support each others wellness.