Our classic vegetarian cookbook has sold over a 1,000 copies and we continue to come back to these tried and true recipes in the Mana kitchen.
In this downloadable version of our ‘old-school’ cookbook, you will have instant access to 50+ recipes that will inspire you to create wholesome, delicious vegetarian meals for you and your family.
With recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner you can plan your daily menu with ease. Even our meat-eating friends have favourites within the pages of The Little Book of Mana Kitchen Recipes!
Be inspired by the simplicity and mouth-watering flavours, order your copy today!
How to download your PDF cookbook?
- We recommend Adobe Reader to open our Little Book of Mana Kitchen Recipes on any device, but you can also use software and applications like iBooks, Goodreader and others. We recommend Adobe Reader because it is free, easy to download and useful on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. To download or update for free, visit the Official Adobe website.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you will see an order confirmation screen which includes a link to download your purchases straight away. Clicking each link will start the download of the ebook.
- As with most downloads, you can open the PDF and view it immediately, and we recommend you save it to a specific location on your computer, tablet or phone straight away. You may even like to download a copy onto each of your devices. Can’t find it? Check your Downloads folder.
- You will also receive an order confirmation email with a link to your download page.
Important information about downloading PDFs to mobile devices
- When using an Apple or Android device, by default the PDF will open in a web browser (like Safari or Google Chrome) or using Preview – while this allows you to view the guide, it does not automatically save a copy.
- After opening the guides on your device (tablet or mobile), you must still save a copy into your PDF reader app of choice by tapping the screen – this will prompt you to open and save the file using an app (like iBooks, Adobe Reader, Goodreader, Kindle etc).