A Perceptual Journey in Osteopathy: Wholeness, Flow and Form
November 22, 2024 @ 11:00 am - November 25, 2024 @ 2:00 pm$365.00 – $725.00
A Perceptual Journey in Osteopathy: ‘Wholeness, Flow and Form’
This is an interactive osteopathic postgraduate course witnessing the River of Life’s influence on form and function, guiding the growth and development of the extremities. Trauma to limbs can have far reaching effects on psychosocial behaviour, postural awareness, proprioception and locomotion. This course will continue the theme of ‘Where is the Power for Change’.
Through acknowledging the River of Life, the osteopath and patient begin to sense the original organisational spatial geometry of the Health communicating with the restorative embryological memory reorganising form, and restoring a sense of spatial proportion, improved function and wellbeing,
One will witness the Invisible Formlessness informing the Form.
- Creative Fire and Power for Change in the ‘River of Life
- Attributes of the Health.
- Embryological development including limb formation.
- Spatial organisation of the Health, organising form and function of bones, muscles, blood vessels and nerves.
- Treatment of the extremities, acknowledging the different postural and perceptual stages of life in growth and development from childhood to adolescent, to adult then elderly.
- Gravity and its effect on locomotion, influencing the functional development of the pelvis, hip, femur, and foot.
- Growth plates and power for change following trauma.
- Interoceptive awareness and its role in emotional experience, self-regulation, decision-making, and consciousness
- The young athlete and Wholeness
Eligibility for this course is by invitation by the presenters. Please click here for more information.
To book your Mana Accommodation please find below.
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
Mana caters for Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration; please note our cancellation policy :
- A $50 administrative fee is applied to all cancellations.
- A Tuition cancellation fee may apply in certain circumstances.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.