- This event has passed.
Getaway Weekend 28-30/31 January- Auckland Anniversary Weekend
January 28, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - January 31, 2022 @ 11:00 am$90.00 – $360.00
Getaway Weekend 28-30/31 January
2 or 3 nights accommodation only
We invite you to exhale, rest and take a fresh breath. Perhaps we can take a moment, right now, to pause, connect to our breath and the vital life force flowing in and out of our body. One, deep, conscious breath at a time. This is an invitation to rest deeply in nature, reset and enjoy the support and spaciousness of the Mana Land with no agenda or schedule.
At Mana, we would like to continue to hold a supportive space of beauty, inspiration and simplicity for all. Vaccine Pass is not required for you to stay with us.
What is included?
- Two or three nights of accommodation
- It is possible to stay the additional Sunday night. Please let us know on arrival, we can take your Eftpos or cash payment for the extra night at reception.
- Rooms have a kettle
- Plenty of time to relax, read, walk in nature, have a sauna, or bush bath
In light of our current public health crisis and our collective responsibility for mutual care, we are making changes to our daily operations to support people visiting Mana that are both vaccinated and non vaccinated.
- As a baseline for all guests, the following applies:
- Cloth face-coverings are optional
- Lodging is limited to single occupancy, with exception of close friends and participants that know each other and have agreed to room together
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the buildings and good hygiene is encouraged with reminder signage posted around the communal living areas
- Stringent housekeeping protocols and frequencies have been adopted
- There will be no meal service during your stay. Our team will provide an up-to-date list of local services where you can arrange to eat in or take away depending on your preference. As Mana is meat, drug and alcohol free we ask that you please avoid returning to the property with ‘left overs’ of this kind.
- Rooms have been equipped with personal kettles. We encourage you to bring your favourite tea and coffee, knowing that there is a very small fridge available for you to store your milk. This fridge is not suitable for food storage.
- We ask that you come to Mana only if you have no COVID symptoms, no fever, and no known exposure to COVID-19 positive individuals within 14 days.
- These guidelines apply to our team, visitors, and volunteers. Different people have different levels of comfort and needs vary widely. Please care for yourself and respect the boundaries of others. As always, common sense and courtesy are requested—if unwell, please stay home and rest!
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.