Reiki with Uli Brell
March 7, 2024 @ 4:00 pm - March 11, 2024 @ 12:00 pm
Enjoy this Reiki Retreat with Uli at Mana Retreat Centre
You will be able to connect with ease with your Reiki Energy and this will allow the Reiki Energy to grow and integrate even deeper within you.
You will be able to receive Reiki from more people simultaneously, you will give Reiki with more people to others. Working with Reiki in a group setting enhances the Reiki energy and will most-likely enable you to be more aware of your senses and your spirituality.
You will deepen your practice and understanding to ground yourself before and while you work with Reiki. You will intensify your practice to clean and clear your Energy Field and your Aura.
Just a couple of other highlights – you will be able to participate in a variation of spiritual healing sessions. For example:
• ‘Circle of Light’ connecting you with Mother Earth, the Universe and all the light beings around you,
• ‘Healing Sound Session’ will allow you to learn to clean, clear and energies your Chakras and Aura via sound and vibration.
• ‘Buddha blessing’ will allow you to connect deeper with the source.
Bonus: you will be able to participate in a spiritual Cacao Ceremony at the Tara Sanctuary performed by our beautiful Claire Goad.
You will be able to visit the Tara Sanctuary, a sacred space situated on the Mana land. You will be able to visit the Tara Sanctuary on your own for meditation, reflection and or singing (the Tara Sanctuary has an amazing acoustic) and you will be able to visit the Tara Sanctuary as a group for the Cacao Ceremony, Healing session and Re-Attunement.
You will be able to receive a Re-Attunement which will be provided to you, by me or one of the Reiki Teachers present. You will be attuned into your highest Reiki level or below, you can choose.
Requirement for participation is to have at least Reiki I.
What is included?
Daily schedule includes:
• Reiki Treatment Sessions
• Giving and Receiving Reiki in different settings
• Circle of Life
• Buddha blessing
• Heart Attunement – opening of your heart
• Deep Sharing Circles
• Meeting with like-minded people who love Reiki and Energy Work
• Resources to help you deepen your relationship with Reiki and yourself
• A safe, trauma sensitive environment facilitated by an experienced and dedicated Holistic Reiki Therapist Uli Brell
• Receive a little take away gift on the last day
• Nurture your body and soul with amazing wholesome food which has grown and was prepared with love and passion
You will be able to enjoy 4 or (3) night’s accommodation in the amazing, tranquil surrounds of Mana Retreat Centre. Including three, prepared with love, delicious vegetarian meals each day and unlimited tea and coffee
Time & Location
Start: Thursday 7th March, 4pm
Finish: Monday 11th March, 10am
Some people prefer to leave already on Sunday after lunch
Mana Retreat Centre, Manaia 3581, New Zealand
4 or (3) night’s accommodation in the amazing, tranquil surrounds of Mana Retreat Centre. The attendance will be max 30 people. To prevent disappointment early booking is advised.
Single rooms are available but limited and are on a first come-first serve basis. Otherwise, rooms are twin share with or without an ensuite and prices reflect this.
Thursday-Monday (Mon. has reduced fee)
• Camping, bring your own tent $435pp
• Shared Room with shared bathroom $635pp
• Shared Room with ensuite $695pp
• If you like more privacy, Private Room with shared bathroom $755pp
• Camping, bring your own tent $345pp
• Shared Room with shared bathroom $495pp
• Shared Room with ensuite $540pp
Uli is a passionate and dedicated Reiki Teacher and Practitioner since 2004. In 1996 a friend of her recommended Reiki and she was intrigued and started to explore and learned how to work with this beautiful Reiki energy. Uli loves to see how her students grow over the years, how they make Reiki their own and use it intuitively, explorative and skilled for themselves and for others. She started the Reiki Retreat in 2009 at Mana and ever since it is a popular annual event.
“Reiki is a not only a great tool to have always with us, it is also a great friend.”
For more information and registration, please contact Uli via email or phone
I am looking forward hearing from you and to seeing you at Mana in March ‘24.
+61 404 969 990 [email protected]
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
Mana caters for Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration; please note our cancellation policy :
- A $50 administrative fee is applied to all cancellations.
- A Tuition cancellation fee may apply in certain circumstances.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.