Soul Deep – 3 Day Women’s Retreat with Jade Ferriere
November 24 @ 4:00 pm - November 27 @ 2:00 pm
Are you ready to satisfy your souls deepest hungers?
In a world where ‘self-care’ is all the rave, it might be controversial to say that it can only get you so far. When it comes to the deep hunger of your soul sometimes you need more than just yourSelf.
As human beings, we have an innate need for connection, both with ourselves and with others. This need is not only physical or emotional, but also spiritual. We hunger for deep meaningful relationships; for solitude, to be seen, heard and met by another, to know a sense of belonging and a connection with something greater than us.
This is where self-care gives way to ‘collective-care’, where we see well-being – particularly our emotional & spiritual health – as a shared process rather than the long task of an individual.
In this 3 DAY WOMEN’S WORKSHOP we explore the nature of our longing through embodied movement, guided self-enquiry, sharing circles and creative writing with a group of like-minded, like-hearted women.
Together we will;
- Create intentional space for solitude and self-reflection.
- Cultivate meaningful connections by actively engaging in authentic and vulnerable communication.
- Immerse in a supportive community of like-hearted women that embraces your authentic self and provides a sense of belonging and acceptance.
- Nature spiritual well-being through dance, play, time in nature and ritual.
- 3 Nights accommodation in the stunning, tranquil surrounds of Mana Retreat Centre.
- Three delicious, vegetarian meals each day and unlimited tea and coffee.
- A daily schedule that includes classes and resources to help you tend to your inner longings – deep sharing circles, embodied movement, creative writing, time in nature, ceremonial cacao and more…
- A trauma sensitive environment facilitated by an experienced and dedicated holistic therapist.
- BONUS GIFT: Soul Deep Resources to take home with you.
This is a special opportunity to allow yourself the space and time to explore, experiment, and discover what fills your cup and brings you closer to a sense of wholeness and fulfillment.
Jade is a Holistic Therapist and Feminine Embodiment Facilitator with twenty years experience in the field of health and well-being. Her work and her passion is helping women become familiar with their inner dance to awaken to the precious gifts of power, delight, creativity and that most rare jewel – their authentic self. Weaving together spiritual guidance, shamanic practices, sacred plant medicines, bodywork, sound healing & conscious movement, Jade guides experiences of inner transformation and sacred ritual that awaken a heart-centred journey of self-care.
Visit: dailyalchemy.co.nz to learn more about Jade’s work.
Prices start from $480 – $750 all inclusive.
Note: Single rooms available, but limited and are first come first serve. Otherwise twin rooms are twin share, with or without ensuite and prices reflect this. Prices are All Inclusive; including accommodation, use of facilities, daily schedule and unlimited tea and coffee.
Payment: There are two options for payment, bank transfer or credit card. If you are paying with credit or debit card can you please also select the surcharge ticket as well. This amount covers the fees that I am charged and rather than having to put the prices up for everyone this makes it optional. I appreciate your understanding.
- Camping = $480
- Shared with Shared Bath = $600
- Shared with Ensuite = $660
- Private Room with Shared bathroom = $690
- Private Room with Ensuite = $750
+ credit card surcharge = $16
It would be so lovely to share this experience with you. Please reach out if you have any questions about this retreat or the venue I am happy to help.
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT – PLEASE CONTACT JADE: [email protected]
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
Mana caters for Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration; please note our cancellation policy :
- A $50 administrative fee is applied to all cancellations.
- A Tuition cancellation fee may apply in certain circumstances.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.