Spiraling In, Spiraling Out with Geordie Jahner
February 23, 2024 @ 4:00 pm - February 28, 2024 @ 2:00 pm$475.00 – $965.00
A Soulful Deep Dive Into The Experience, Understanding And Application of Open Floor Curriculum.
Engage in this yearlong process of deep learning, held in person over three 5 day retreats at Mana Retreat Centre.
Join a powerful transformative container:
3 immersive 5-day retreats at the beautiful Mana Retreat Centre
- Module 1: 23–28 February 2024 – Four dimensions of Embodiment
- Module 2: 20-25 September 2024 – Four Relational Hungers
- Module 3: 14-19 February 2025 – Four Continuums
+ 3 Integrative Sessions (live online between modules) (90 mins)
What to expect:
An educational skill building program open to anyone interested in deepening their experience and understanding of the underlying principles and philosophy of Open Floor curriculum, for personal or professional application. This program will combine both experiential and reflective learning.
Spiraling in: Soulful immersions into core aspects of Open Floor Movement Practice. Honing our conscious dance practice. Resourcing ourselves.
Spiraling out: Reflections on movement experiences, theoretical insights and skill building. Taking it off the dance floor and out into our lives.
Are you called to join?
Limited spaces available!
- Early Bird Tickets $575 NZD if booked before 1st November, 2023 (inc 5 day retreat + online session between modules).
- Full Tuition $675 NZD if booked after November, 2023. (inc 5 day retreat + online session between modules).
- Open Floor Dance Teachers: $540 (20% discount on full tuition fee).
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD:
- Starting from $158 NZD/day includes shared accommodation + all Meals provided
- Single accommodation available at a higher price
- Commuter & camping options available at a lower price
APPLY NOW to secure your spot!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM : APPLICATION COMMITTED STUDY GROUP
For more information on this immersive retreat:
Email [email protected]
Hear from Geordie…
During our recent Body Wisdom program I was reminded of the incredible depth, power, authenticity, intimacy, sense of kinship, connection, magic and wisdom that can be generated within the container of a committed ongoing group. In this age of so much time spent online, I am dedicated to embodied in-person experiential learning, on the land.
For the past 10 years, I have been intimately involved in the collaborative formulation, articulation, distillation and teaching of Open Floor Movement Practice curriculum and syllabus along with colleagues and other founding members of Open Floor International. In this program, my intention is to give it my all and pass on an embodied soulful understanding of Open Floor curriculum in a way that brings resource, reverence and renewal to LIFE.
Who is this for? This is open to anyone wishing to integrate embodiment practice more fully into their personal or professional lives. May be of particular interest to teachers and students of conscious movement practices, meditation, yoga, therapists, coaches, managers, and you.
Participants will emerge with:
- a clear overview of Open Floor Movement Practice
- skills and pathways for application
- deepened interior capacities
- resources and tools
Participants need to be willing and prepared to switch between personal movement experience, reflective & theoretical learning & practical skill building. Participants must commit to attending all 3 modules. Please check your schedule to make sure you are available for all dates before applying.
Please note: This course does not qualify anyone to become an ‘ Open Floor Teacher’.
Pre-requisites: Minimum 30 hrs conscious dance experience (any form) including 15 hrs of Open Floor experience (any groups, workshops, classes w/Open Floor teachers).
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
Mana caters for Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration; please note our cancellation policy :
- A $50 administrative fee is applied to all cancellations.
- A Tuition cancellation fee may apply in certain circumstances.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.