Stained glass windows honouring the four directions and major world religions.
Scenic views across the Gulf of Thames and do we mention the astounding acoustics that makes everyone’s voice sound like an angel?
Tara Sanctuary is an iconic landmark on the face of Mount Pukewhakataratara. Home to Mana Retreat Centre.
A placed of esteemed beauty and serenity, Tara Sanctuary offers a place of refuge for the mind and body, and a gateway to Spirit.
Whether you have visited this sacred space or not, the intention behind this building is one of inspiration and soul guidance.
In the folds of this booklet you will come know the meaning behind:
- the location
- the sacred geometry
- the maori carving
- the bells and their inscriptions
- the process of building, including the traditional techniques used
- the labyrinth and more…
This historical account is written by the visionary and creator of Tara Sanctuary, Rainer Huebner with acknowledgements to all who played a part in it’s manifestation.
Every morning at 8am, 9am and in the evening at 6pm, the bell tower of Tara Sanctuary comes alive. Three bronze, inscripted bells, hand crafted in Germany ring out across the land. Their harmonious tones play an ever-changing rhythm that strikes a chord at the heart of all who hear them. They are one of the many symbolic elements that animate this sacred space and in many ways connect the land to the sea, the past to the present, the outer to the inner.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of visiting Mana before then you may like to take a moment to listen to the bells.
When you are ready to dive deeper into the sacred symbology and meaning behind this soul-guided building, we invite you go ahead and add to booklet to your cart.
You will have instant access to the downloadable PDF.
How to download your PDF Tara Sanctuary Guide?
- We recommend Adobe Reader to open our Little Book of Mana Kitchen Recipes on any device, but you can also use software and applications like iBooks, Goodreader and others. We recommend Adobe Reader because it is free, easy to download and useful on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. To download or update for free, visit the Official Adobe website.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you will see an order confirmation screen which includes a link to download your purchases straight away. Clicking each link will start the download of the ebook.
- As with most downloads, you can open the PDF and view it immediately, and we recommend you save it to a specific location on your computer, tablet or phone straight away. You may even like to download a copy onto each of your devices. Can’t find it? Check your Downloads folder.
- You will also receive an order confirmation email with a link to your download page.
Important information about downloading PDFs to mobile devices
- When using an Apple or Android device, by default the PDF will open in a web browser (like Safari or Google Chrome) or using Preview – while this allows you to view the guide, it does not automatically save a copy.
- After opening the guides on your device (tablet or mobile), you must still save a copy into your PDF reader app of choice by tapping the screen – this will prompt you to open and save the file using an app (like iBooks, Adobe Reader, Goodreader, Kindle etc).