Are you looking for inspirational moments of stillness, self enquiry and a calm mind?
Look no further!
This downloadable guide is a collection of meditations that you can fit in your pocket. Which means you can create mindful moments to pause and reconnect with yourself anytime, anywhere.
With over 30 meditations for you to guide yourself or others you will find something for almost any occasion.
Find meditations to help you:
- Awake to the day.
- Release stress.
- Eat mindfully.
- Discover kindness for others.
- Find calm in the chaos.
- Ease worry.
- Generate gratitude and joy.
- Let go of the day.
- Prepare for sleep.
- and more…
Wherever you are on your journey of self enquiry and meditation, this book will meet you there.
Hedwig Bakker brings over a decade of meditation experience and teachings to this collection. Her ability to simplify self instruction makes the meditations easy to follow. The prompts to pause between sentences help to create a sense of space both on the page and within your own mind and body. By her nature, Hedwig makes meditation accessible to people of all ages and stages in their meditation practice.
“Anyone who has a body can sit, anyone who has a mind can expand it, and anyone who has a heart can open it to embrace oneself and the world.”
~ Hedwig Bakker
With beautiful hand crafted illustrations by Ying Chin this book offers a welcoming introduction for young children and families to meditation. No matter how old you are, the light hearted imagery can inspire contemplation and perhaps offer a different viewpoint for the meditations theme.
We are so excited to have this collection of meditations now available online as a downloadable PDF. (For those of you who visit the centre you can purchase a printed copy to take home with you.)
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY!
How to download your PDF meditation guide?
- We recommend Adobe Reader to open our Little Book of Mana Kitchen Recipes on any device, but you can also use software and applications like iBooks, Goodreader and others. We recommend Adobe Reader because it is free, easy to download and useful on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. To download or update for free, visit the Official Adobe website.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you will see an order confirmation screen which includes a link to download your purchases straight away. Clicking each link will start the download of the ebook.
- As with most downloads, you can open the PDF and view it immediately, and we recommend you save it to a specific location on your computer, tablet or phone straight away. You may even like to download a copy onto each of your devices. Can’t find it? Check your Downloads folder.
- You will also receive an order confirmation email with a link to your download page.
Important information about downloading PDFs to mobile devices
- When using an Apple or Android device, by default the PDF will open in a web browser (like Safari or Google Chrome) or using Preview – while this allows you to view the guide, it does not automatically save a copy.
- After opening the guides on your device (tablet or mobile), you must still save a copy into your PDF reader app of choice by tapping the screen – this will prompt you to open and save the file using an app (like iBooks, Adobe Reader, Goodreader, Kindle etc).