Moon Lodge: Women’s Circle for Awakening Truth
June 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on May 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One event on June 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- You will be invited to share your fears, hurts, shame, questions, longings, celebrations…
- You will be invited to connect in with your body’s wisdom, to move, feel, and listen to the guidance within.
- You will be invited to meet your edge,to harvest the gold within your shadows.
- You will be invited to co-create sacred space for everyone to feel honoured, respected and seen in their highest Self.
Jade is a Holistic Therapist, Feminine Embodiment Facilitator, and part of the team here at Mana. Her work and her passion is helping women, become familiar with their inner dance to awaken to the precious gifts of power, delight, creativity and that most rare jewel – their authentic self.
Weaving together shamanic practices, sacred plant medicines, spiritual guidance counselling, bodywork, dance and yoga, Jade guides experiences of inner transformation and ritual that awaken deep truth.
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.