Have you ever wondered how Mana came to be what it is today?
In his reflections of life at the age of sixty, Rainer Huebner, trustee and founding guardian of Mana Retreat Centre, set upon the journey of documenting the stories that invoked the conception of this beautiful land and retreat space.
From its founding years as baron cattle farm, to the early development of Tara School for Steiner education. Onto to the Retreat Centre that we have come to love. This book verses his-story, as builder, creator, visionary, singer, dancer, father, husband, guardian and trustee at Mana.
In the folds of its pages, this short booklet paints a picture of the people, buildings, gardens and regenerated forests that have blossomed over the years.
Discover the story of the Crystal on the Mountain.
How they found the land, or the land found them.
The path to non-toxic, eco-friendly buildings.
The beginnings of the Tara Choir… and more.
Whether you have visited Mana or not, this booklet awakens a heart felt story that stirs anyone who has a dream and a desire to live it.
We hope the essence of Mana can be captured through its pages and that you will be inspired, as we have been.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY.
How to download your PDF booklet?
- We recommend Adobe Reader to open our Little Book of Mana Kitchen Recipes on any device, but you can also use software and applications like iBooks, Goodreader and others. We recommend Adobe Reader because it is free, easy to download and useful on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. To download or update for free, visit the Official Adobe website.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you will see an order confirmation screen which includes a link to download your purchases straight away. Clicking each link will start the download of the ebook.
- As with most downloads, you can open the PDF and view it immediately, and we recommend you save it to a specific location on your computer, tablet or phone straight away. You may even like to download a copy onto each of your devices. Can’t find it? Check your Downloads folder.
- You will also receive an order confirmation email with a link to your download page.
Important information about downloading PDFs to mobile devices
- When using an Apple or Android device, by default the PDF will open in a web browser (like Safari or Google Chrome) or using Preview – while this allows you to view the guide, it does not automatically save a copy.
- After opening the guides on your device (tablet or mobile), you must still save a copy into your PDF reader app of choice by tapping the screen – this will prompt you to open and save the file using an app (like iBooks, Adobe Reader, Goodreader, Kindle etc).