- This event has passed.
For The Love of Rest Retreat with Neal Ghoshal and Karla Brodie
June 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - June 19, 2022 @ 2:00 pm$410.00 – $545.00
This nourishing weekend will include meditation, gentle yoga, long restorative practices and iRest™ yoga nidra. Restorative Yoga is a safe, nurturing and truly joyful practice. Karla and Neal are highly skilled and passionate about this approach and welcome you this retreat, a place where you may return home to a body and mind that is at ease and fully vibrant. Restorative Yoga is a gentle practice that can have profoundly beneficial effects which include:
- A dismantling of chronic tension patterns
- Enhanced immune function
- Effective cellular respiration
- Reduced hyper-tension in the cardiovascular system
- Reduced mental and emotional tension
- The body-mind can return to a natural state of ease and equilibrium
The Teaching Team
Karla Brodie is a skilled and experienced yoga teacher who has taught yoga throughout Auckland for over 22 years. Her offerings are founded in the study of natural movement patterns and somatics. Karla is inspired to share the practice of yoga to enhance awareness of breath, movement and conscious rest in everyday life. Karla is dedicated to refining the art of teaching through mindful inquiry based language, subtle yet effective touch, and integrated embodiment through self-renewing, effortless effort.
Neal Ghoshal has been practicing yoga for twenty years and teaching since 2003. He sees yoga as a guide to restoring our place and understanding of who we are and how we can live peacefully, happily and completely fulfilled. Neal’s teaching focuses on exploring and refining natural movement and alignment principles – learning to embody these principles in a way that takes our spiritual practice into our everyday lives.
Please contact our team if you would like to join our Waiting List for this retreat
Payment is required in full at the time of booking, by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer using our secure POLi payment gateway.
We draw special attention to two of our guidelines before registration: Mana provides lacto-ovo vegetarian food only, this means no fish or chicken and is an alcohol and drug free environment.
This group requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, if that number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Should you, for any reason, decide to cancel your registration, please note our cancellation policy :
- 30 days or more prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $50 administrative fee, and your spot will be offered to someone else.
- 10 – 29 days prior to the start of an event, a refund will be made less a $200 administrative fee. Event bookings less than $200 receive no refund.
- 0-9 days prior to the start of an event, no refund will be made.
- These policies are reassessed in certain circumstances.